- I was nervous about my first birth and my plans for it to be unmedicated, but Lindsay and my newfound knowledge from the Hypnobabies classes made my partner and I feel much more prepared and relaxed! We used the audio tracks and tools from class to achieve the birthing experience we desired -- a calm and focused natural birth without interventions. I truly don't think we could have done this without the guidance and mental preparation achieved from Hypnobabies. Thanks Lindsay!
- Mona Liddell
- The hypnobabies training undoubtedly helped me to have a more comfortable childbirth that was in line with mine and Slav's wishes. I think the most valuable thing is that I felt confident going into the birth that I knew my options and that I could handle things no matter what happened. I would be exaggerating to say that there were no difficult parts of my birthing time, but it was manageable and for most of the time, enjoyable. We're very grateful to have gone through the class with you, Lindsay!
- Lauren Fox
- I couldn't have had two natural births without Lindsay's information and encouragement. Before Lindsay became an instructor, she directed me to another local Hypnobabies Instructor and helped me have the courage to switch providers late in my pregnancy, enabling me get the birth I desired. I wish her great success with her new business.
- Chambrea Daniels
- My birthing time was over 36 hours and there’s no way I would have made it without pain meds if it weren’t for our Hypnobabies training and my doula. Given the long Birth time, when my body needed to rest after about 20 hours, the deepening hypnosis track helped me relax completely through pressure waves and re-energize to make it through the final stages. I’m so grateful to you for your guidance throughout the course.
- Carolyn Ezelino
- We welcomed our first child - a little girl - in November 2017. Before we became pregnant, I knew I wanted a stress-free birthing experience with as few interventions as possible. I found Lindsay’s Hypnobabies class through an online search, and e-mailed her with a million questions I had about the curriculum and the approach itself. Before I even signed up for the class, Lindsay was helpful and responsive. I could tell she had a real love for Hypnobabies and for helping expectant mothers learn and utilize the tools it offers. The course was comprehensive - Lindsay taught us everything we would have learned in a typical birthing class plus the Hypnobabies practice. The best part about it was we were encouraged to use the Hypnobabies techniques in the way that best suited our individual goals - whether that was ultimately a home, birthing center, or hospital birth. Hypnobabies helped us to shape our birthing experience into one exactly right for my husband and I to welcome our sweet daughter into the world. Thank You Lindsay!
- Lauren Warren
Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis
- Lindsay's Hypnobabies class prepared me and my partner well for the unmedicated childbirth I desired, and also gave us the information and confidence we needed to make decisions in the various situations that could arise during birth. Hypnobabies materials and videos seem to mostly show birthing women who are practically silent or even smiling during birth, which is great for them, but not the experience of all people using self-hypnosis! Lindsay helped assure me that self-hypnosis could still be effective even if I didn't look like those women during birth, and I really appreciated that. She made self-hypnosis feel doable and she explained things clearly. The course materials and content are very in depth about birth, comfort measures, baby care, and even some basic breastfeeding information, so I feel that Hypnobabies provides great comprehensive preparation for childbirth and postpartum. I would definitely recommend Lindsay's class to other parents preparing for birth!
- Amelia Krysinski
PEACE Joy & Birth